Make plans now to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, strolling through Larchmere's Historic Commercial District.
Bring the family along for a horse drawn carriage ride up and down the boulevard Friday from 12:00 to 4:00 & Sunday 1:00 to 5:00pm, compliments of the Larchmere Merchant Association. Pick-up and drop-off between 127th & 128th.
Peruse the quaint shops for unique items you can't find on-line, complimentary treats and beverages served throughout the district. Need ideas?....pamper the cook with a pedicure or massage gift certificate, interior detailing for any type of hot rod, sign-up for painting instruction, and of course, eat, shop and conduct all types of business on 10 blocks with diverse businesses young and old.
Select business will be open additionally on Sunday, November 25.
Fiddlehead Gallery & Our Favorite Things Boutique host every first Friday 6-10pm. Event includes Artist Reception, Zumba Dancing, Food Vendors, Community Gathering Space and tops off the evening with a free movie at dusk! Bring your lawn chairs, community discussions and appetite and join your neighbors!
Click on link below for current info
August 3 / Sophie Ness Shiloh / Jewelry Artist / Bring your own stones!
Featured Free Movie / Spirited Away; by Hayao Miyazaki / 9:15pm
Cleveland is home to many talented writers, creators, journalists, historians, and spinners of fantasy. Every year at Author Alley, we host more than two dozen of these scribes for you to meet and greet! It's Festival day on Larchmere, so there's plenty to do and see, lots of networking to weave, and both new and famous authors to meet, greet, and sign books. For details on this year's event, please visit our Author Alley webpage: http://www.loganberrybooks.com/events/author-alley.htm
Join us for our 12th annual Larchmere Festival on Saturday, July 7th from 10am to 5pm, and then stick around for some music. We've come a long way from our first community festival, and we've edged out some quirky aspects that you won't find at any other festival in town - like our extensive Author Alley with as many as 50 participants, a Chess Challenge, Martial Arts demonstrations, a wide mix of craft, antique, vintage and recycled items, fashion boutiques and home grown community organizations. Come and support our up and coming entrepreneurs.
- Register today for vendor space up and down Larchmere Boulevard - Vendor Application
- There is separate registration for independent authors at Loganberry Books - Author Alley, Registration Form
- We’ve kept the same low vendor rates since 2010, and we’ve extended the Early Bird rate by a fortnight. An intern, Astrid, is coordinating the vendors this year, and you can reach her directly at 216-795-9800 or Astrid@logan.com, starting June 4
Help us Celebrate our 10 year anniversary of this FREE Music Festival with 30 bands on 30 porches throughout the Larchmere Boulevard neighborhood. Live music, theatrical and artistic performances, enhanced food options and great shopping and socializing create our cohesive community here in Cleveland.
Get involved helping to plan the biggest, best PorchFest ever on June 16, 2018. Please support (or join) our growing list of sponsors which keep PorchFest completely free. Get photos, videos, music and more on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr.
Join us for an entire day full of Family Fun at; Rock the Blocks on Larchmere! We are focusing on healthy activities and personal challenges throughout the day. Share your creative side by dressing up and participating in our parade of local flavor, starting at 130th and walking to 121st with kids, merchants and neighbors! Enjoy our ice cream social, Cocktail Vineyard, live band & DJ entertainment at the Talent Stage, restaurants and food trucks, and shop with local and visiting vendors.
If you are interested in participating or want to know more, check out www.Rocktheblocks.info or call 216-379-8807
- Fit Challenge / Community Workout (Life Skills Center Parking Lot) 10:00am-10:45am
- Food Court (12201 Larchmere) Life Skills Center 10:00am-6:00pm
- Police & Security Block Off Streets 130th thru 121st, and circle around Hamlen Avenue to 122nd to Larchmere. 10:30am-2:00pm
- Parade Participants line up at (130th & Larchmere Avenue) 11:00am
- Parade Kick Off with Mayor Frank Jackson & Councilman Blaine Griffin, Shaw Marching Band, Warrensville Marching Band, High Steppers and more, 12:00pm
- Vendor Pop-Ups along Larchmere Boulevard 10:00am-6:00pm
- Cocktail Vineyard (12114 Larchmere/Community Housing Solutions) Adults Only 1:00pm - 5:30pm
- DJ J Hardy (12114 Larchmere/Community Housing Solutions) 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Councilman Kevin Conwell & the Footprints (12114 Larchmere/Community Housing Solutions) 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Talent Stage (12201 Larchmere) Life Skills Parking Lot
- Wulfgar Darkenwald Jr Band 2:00-3:30pm
- Nahzzy and Legend 3:30-4:00pm
- Dave 4:00-4:30pm
- Kev Blaze 4:30-5:00pm
- DJay 5:00-6:00pm
- Slime Time & Story Time (12407 Larchmere) A Touch of Rain 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Glassblowing and Blacksmith Demos (12406 Larchmere ) Larchmere Fire Works 10:00am-6:00pm
- Ice Cream Social & Game Truck (12607 Larchmere) Parking Lot 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Nahzzy & Legend entertainment (12607 Larchmere) Parking Lot 1:30pm-2:30pm
- The Unit Band (12611 Larchmere) Christopher Amira Studio 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Face Painting (12730 Larchmere) Our Favorite Things 1:00pm-6:00pm
- SoundsoRu & Jaxon Davis (12916 Larchmere) Shaker Quality Auto 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Briella Claudio (12916 Larchmere) Shaker Quality Auto 4:00pm
- Storytime by Captain Keith (13015 Larchmere) Loganberry Books 1:00pm
- Food Court (13010 Larchmere) Wolf Gallery 10:00am-6:00pm
- Dave Harp, Brandon Alexander Lanudrum and the Hitsquad Band (13010 Larchmere) Wolf Gallery 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Mobile Game Unit (2618 North Moreland) Horizon Health Care Parking Lot 10:00am-6:00pm
Join us as a vendor or a shopper for this kick off to the summer sales along Larchmere Boulevard. Vendor space available for $25*. Bargains, specials and local talent reveal their craft for this one day event. Contact Marc Goodman for more information / 216-229-8919
Larchmere Oriental Rugs; New & Antique, Unique & Affordable, Handwashing, Repairs & Restoration service available. Best Inventory in Cleveland!
Fall Sale 40-50% OFF
15 September thru 31 October
12812 Larchmere Boulevard, Tuesday-Saturday 11AM-6PM and Sunday 12PM-5PM
Meet the Professionals in our business, and ask your questions regarding: Art, Antiques, Books, Hair and Nail Care, Automobile Repairs etc. This is a free event!
- the following is listed in order from East to West...
- 12401 Jae Marie's Hair Studio - Airbrush Make-up Consultation
- 12406 Larchmere Fire Works - Make an Earth Day Globe, call for details
- 12407 A Touch of Rain Nail Spa - Body Work and Natural Nail Care
- 12610 Corcoran Arts & Appraisals - Appraise Fine Arts & Silver
- 12702 Conservation Studio - Advice on Furniture Repairs
- 12706 Batu Qui Taste of Brazil - Appetizer Sampler for $12
- 12712 The Dancing Sheep - Fashion Consultations
- 12722 Marc Goodman's Antique Mall - Appraise Clocks, Linens & Smalls
- 12726 Larchmere Arts - Consulting on Photography 1-5pm
- 12736 Fiddlehead Gallery - Advice on Selling Art & Crafts
- 12805 John L Young, Inc - Appraise Fine Jewelry
- 12812 Larchmere Oriental Rugs - Appraise Fine Rugs
- 13001 Metheny Weir - Painting projects with Annie Sloane Chalk Paints
- 13005 Ecclectic Eccentrics - Peruse Vintage Clothing & Accessories
- 13015 Loganberry Books - Appraise Books
- 13015 Strong Bindery - Display Before & After Repairs 1-6pm
- 13010 Wolfs - Appraise Fine Art & Prints
- perhaps more on the day of the event, check out daily specials!
Call Marc Goodman for information: 216229-8919
Meet Langston Bruce Wesley, a fresh talent unveiling his most current work here in Cleveland. Inspired by Basquiat, De Kooning, & Picasso. Playing with the limitless, indefinite nature of visual arts and finding cathartic translations for his mental activity into positive physical media.
He grew up on the South side of Chicago, attended Keller Regional Gifted Center for primary school, valedictorian at Morgan Park High School, and studied Human Biology, Philosophy and Music at Stanford University. In 2012 Langston settled in Cleveland where he has been immersed in his exploration of art. Meet Langston Bruce Wesley Thursday evening, 4-8pm at Corcoran Arts & Appraisals, 12610 Larchmere Blvd.
Celebrate Women! and support all our local merchants who will sponsor assorted Women's organizations March 11th.
*American Craft Gallery / Flora Stone Mather Center for Women 10%
*Dancing Sheep / Flora Stone Mather Center for Women 15%
*Fasi's Cultural Experience / Drumming for Girl's & Grandma's
*Fiddlehead Gallery / Preterm Health Clinic %10 all month
*Fine Points / Cleveland Rape Crisis Center 10%
*Larchmere Fire Works / Planned Parenthood 10%
*Loganberry Books / Feature Women Authors on shelves "Spine Out"
*Marc Goodman's Antique Mall / Norma Herr Woman's Shelter 10%
*Metheny Weir / Sober Living Cleveland paint party
Culminating a month's worth of events honoring Black History, select merchants will offer Soul Foods and entertainment throughout the afternoon up and down Larchmere Boulevard. Spend the afternoon with a bit of drumming, story telling, arts, crafts, foods and fun.
Participating merchants include...
- Fasi's Cultural Experience
- Fiddlehead Gallery
- Fine Points
- Larchmere Arts
- Larchmere Fire Works
- Poisonberry Bakery
- The Dancing Sheep
- Whiplash Studio
Larchmere Arts will host Runoko Rashidi, an anthropologist and historian with a major focus on what he calls the Global African Presence–that is, Africans outside of Africa before and after enslavement. He is the author or editor of eighteen books, the most recent of which are Black Star: The African Presence in Early Europe. Topic for discussion to be announced.
Join our opening reception Friday, February 3rd 7-9PM for painters Gary & George Williams, and Vince Robinson Photography. On View through March 5th. Larchmere Arts; 12726 Larchmere
*February 16th, Thursday 7-10PM / Vince Robinson & the Jazz Poets
*February 21st, Tuesday 7-9PM / Dr Runoko Rashidi, Historian
*February 22nd, Wednesday 7-9PM / Allamise Nagale, Poet
*February 26th, Sunday 1-5PM / Soul Food Street Event
$5.00 a chance / 5 for $20 Quilt Value $450! throughout February
Larchmere Merchant Association celebrates February with a tribute to Black History; Complete a Black History quiz and win free raffle tickets: one ticket for 1-5 correct answers; two tickets for more than five. The object of the raffle is the pictured quilt, hanging in The Dancing Sheep window and valued at $450.
*purchase tickets/take quiz at The Dancing Sheep, Fiddlehead Gallery, or Marc Goodman's Antique Mall
Winner will be notified by March 5th.
*February 16th, Thursday 7-10PM / Vince Robinson & the Jazz Poets / Larchmere Arts
*February 21st, Tuesday 7-9PM / Dr Runoko Rashidi, Historian / Larchmere Arts
*February 22nd, Wednesday 7-9PM / Allamise Nagale, Poet / Larchmere Arts
*February 26th, Sunday 1-5PM / Soul Food Street Event / The Dancing Sheep, Fasi's Cultural Experience, Fiddlehead Gallery, Fine Points, Larchmere Arts, Larchmere Fire Works, Loganberry Books, Poisonberry Bakery, Whip Lash Studio
Please join us at the Dancing Sheep, on Friday, July 8, 2016, from 6 – 8 p.m. for an Artist Reception to meet and talk with mixed-media artist Kathy McCurry.
Kathy creates dimensional wall art using clay, watercolors acrylics, metallic glazes and foils, mica pigments and powders and even found objects. Her style is unique and she says that she likes to create a sense of flow and motion with her pieces.
Kathy is new to the community and is excited to have the opportunity to meet local art enthusiasts and to learn about all the things and people that make the Larchmere area great.
Her work will be on display and sale at The Dancing Sheep from July 8 – August 8 so if you can’t make it to the reception, you’ll still have the month to be able to see her work.
Please stop by, say hello and explore the range of art that we carry that speaks to the soul. There's always something new!
Come for the bargains! Our seasonal Sidewalk Sale is a great opportunity to save when shopping for art, antiques, clothing, books and personal care services. If you haven't perused our streets in a few months, we have a variety of new businesses popping up adding to our Upbeat Vitality & Offbeat Charm. Services for repairing homes and caring for our elderly community, educational services for enrichment, and some of the best designers in the Cleveland market reside on Larchmere Boulevard. Come for a delicious meal and enjoy the day within the diverse community of independent businesses.
click here for vendor form : download, fill-out, send with payment to Marc Goodman's Antique Mall, 12722 Larchmere Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44120
Participating businesses contribute to Empowering Women Saturday, March 12, 10-6pm*
American Craft Gallery 10% to CWRU Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
Christopher Amira Studio 15% OFF all services this day, donated to Change of Direction
Dancing Sheep 16.5% to CWRU Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
Eclectic Eccentric & Two Crows for Joy 10% to Ronald MacDonald House
Fiddlehead Gallery 10% all month to Preterm Health Clinic
Fine Points 15% to Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
Larchmere Fire Works 10% to Planned Parenthood
Loganberry Books 20% to Seeds for Literacy
Marc Goodman's Antique Mall 10% to Norma Herr Women's Shelter
Martel Salon collecting business wear for Dress For Success all day
Monarch Resale, donate 1 piece of professional clothing, receive 20% OFF purchase
Pavilion Home & Floral 10% to Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
Poisonberry Bakery will be at Larchmere Fire Works
Strong Bindery 20% Cleveland Rape Crisis
Social at Fiddlehead Gallery 6-8pm with activists and advocates for Women! Sign-up for the 7th Annual Preterm Access Fund Bowl-a-Thon, get involved, share success stories and celebrate with us. :)
Bourbon Tasting Dinner at Felice
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
$65 per person, plus tax and gratuity
Reserve by phone with a credit card – call 216.791.0918
Join us for a five course dinner paired with bourbon. Our host, Patrick Neorr from Brown Forman,
will walk you through the history and making of bourbon while you taste!
Sheep’s Milk Ricotta, pistachio praline, parsley oil
Old Forester 86 cocktail
House Smoked Whitefish, candied red onion, apple, buttermilk
Deviled Crab, poached quail egg, blood orange, avocado, crostini
Old Forester 1870
Smoked Short Rib, ancho chile, molasses, orange peel, crispy fingerling potatoes
Old Forester 1897
Mascarpone Panna Cotta, fig vinegar, pear, sage
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
(menu subject to change, based on product availability)
Felice Urban Cafe
12502 Larchmere Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44120